TIMINGS AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE EMBASSY (Telephone and Visiting Hours)
CONSULAR SECTION (Visas & Nationality)
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, all consular services will be provided only by Appointment.
Monday to Friday: 10:30 am to 12:30pm
Tel: +47 241 261 04/ +47 241 261 06
Email for appointment : firstname.lastname@example.org
No applicant will be entertained without appointment
OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR
Tel: +47 241 261 03 / +47 241 261 05
NADRA Helpline: +92-51-2770000
Facilitation for Pakistan Origin Card (POC Holders)
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC) is issued for a period of 7 years providing visa free entry into Pakistan.
- POC is acceptable by all banks in Pakistan for opening of bank accounts.
- POC is acceptable for purchase of new phone sim cards.
- NADRA has already directed all stake holders to use NADRA Verification System to facilitate the applicants on their visit to Pakistan visit to any for different purposes like purchase of Sim card, opening of bank accounts etc.
- New Smart POC application does not bound any one to enter his foreign address only and get it printed rather than online application provides a choice to its applicants to enter foreign or Pakistani address to be printed on the card.
- To verify POC holders, NADRA has already instructed all stakeholders to visit NADRA website id.nadra.gov.pk. or through Verisys instead of verifying biometrics of POC card holders.
- For inquiry and assistance, please contact at NADRA on the following :
Helpline Number: 0092-51-111-786-100 & 0092-51-2770000