TIMINGS AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE EMBASSY (Telephone and Visiting Hours)
CONSULAR SECTION (Visas & Nationality)
Monday to Thursday 09:15 am to 12:15pm
Friday (only delivery of documents)
09:15 am to 12:15
CONSULAR SECTION(Visas & Nationality)
Monday to Thursday 13:30 am to 15:30 pm
Tel: +47 241 261 04/ +47 241 261 06 Email for visa: email@example.com
OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR
Tel: +47 241 261 03 / +47 241 261 05
NADRA Helpline: +92-51-2770000
Helpline/Precautionary Guidelines for Covid-19
The latest information and advice on the novel corona virus disease Covid-19 can be found on the webpages of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health
For general information on the disease, please contact the health information service on 815 55 015.
Please note that in the case of suspected infection with the novel corona virus, GPs should primarily be contacted by phone. The public emergency out-of-hours clinic may be contacted by phone number 116 and 117.
For specific assistance from the Embassy, a helpline is available 24/7 to liaise with the Pakistani Community on issues related to corona virus. If you require assistance, please call Mr. Muhammad Imran (Mobile No. 0047-91256514) and Mr. Umar Saleem (Mobile No. 0047-96960321).
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONARY GUIDELINES
- Coronavirus spreads from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
- Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
- Around 1 out of evey 6 people who gets COVID-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing.
- The people with medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or with diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
- Avoid large gatherings and unnecessary physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water / sanitizer. Thorough hand washing entails washing the back of the hands,between the fingers and under the nails.
- Clean surfaces and things which are frequently used like door knobs, lift buttons, stair banisters, table tops, gadgets etc.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing / coughing.
- Don’t touch your face without thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid spitting in public places.
- Dispose off used tissues immediately.
- Don’t share food / utensils / towels.
- Masks are recommended for people with flu or those taking care of them to avoid infecting others. Dispose off masks after maximum of 8 hours.
- Contact a doctor in case of prolonged cough, fever and difficulty in breathing, especially if you have come in contact with someone who has recently travelled to abroad especially where Corona Virus cases are reported.