PASSPORT – MRP (MACHINE READABLE PASSPORTS):
FEE: (PAYABLE AT EMBASSY COUNTER WITH VISA DEBIT CARD)
Separate fees receipt is required for each applicant in case of family or group.
Embassy’s Account number 7878-05-28051
BIC: DNBANOKK IBAN: NO6078780528051
(10 Years passports issued only to the applicants aged 15 years and above)
|Validity||Pages||Ordinary (20 days)||Urgent (10 days)|
|5 years||36 pages||280 NOK||480 NOK|
|5 years||72 pages||510 NOK||850 NOK|
|5 years||100 pages||560 NOK||1110 NOK|
|10 years||36 pages||504 NOK||864 NOK|
|10 years||72 pages||918 NOK||1530 NOK|
|10 years||100 pages||1008 NOK||1998 NO|
Note: All applicants must also present originals of these documents.
- A copy of Valid National Identity Card (CNIC/NICOP).
- A copy of Pakistani Passport (from page 1-3)
- In case the applicant is below 18 years, please provide a copy of NICOP/CRC Form (Computerized registration certificate) from NADRA (Form-B from NADRA).
- A copy of Valid Norwegian Resident Permit (oppholdstillatelse).
- Foreign Passport along with its two copies (for dual nationality holders only).
- Fresh NOC required for the Government Employee/Officers from their respective department.
- For First time passport of child, please bring copies and originals of Birth Certificate with parents names, Parents Passport & CNICs, Birth Registration at Embassy
NOTE: VALID CNIC/NICOP AND RESIDENT CARD IS MANDATORY FOR MRP.
For applicants: Below 18 years of age
- Separate fees receipt is required for each person in case of family or group.
- Documents: Original Computerized Registration Certificate (CRC)/NICOP issued by NADRA and its photocopy.
- Parents’ NADRA ID Cards and its Photocopies.
- Foreign Passport along with its two copies, in case of dual nationality holders only.
- Attestation by Father / Mother on the form.
In Case of Lost Passport:
- First Time Loss: Double fees will be charged.
- Second Time Loss: Quadruple fees will be charged
- Third Time Loss: Pakistan Mission abroad will issue an emergency passport for return to Pakistan under intimation to Directorate General of Immigration & Passports, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Police Report for the lost passport and valid Visa or Residency proof from the Immigration Department.
- No photographs & Passport forms are required.
- For Collection of Passport, Applicant may personally visit the office or family member (Father, Mother, Husband or wife or any blood relative) may collect the passport.