- WITH EFFECT FROM 01 FEBRUARY 2021, ALL CATEGORY VISAS FOR PAKISTAN WOULD BE ISSUED ONLINE. NO VISA APPLICATION WOULD BE ENTERTAINED AT THE EMBASSY MANUALLY
- ALL APPLICANTS FOR PAKISTANI VISA ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY THROUGH THE LINK GIVEN BELOW:
If there are any questions or any problem regarding E-visa/online Visa, you can contact NADRA for assistance on Contact Us – Pakistan Online Visa System (nadra.gov.pk)
In case of complaints, you are requested to email the embassy with your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 24126106, 24126104 (Calling time: 1 pm to 3 pm)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA:
Family Visit Visa
The family visit visa category is designed for Foreign Passport holders of Pakistani Origin/ background and their spouses to visit Pakistan and stay with their family members. The following documents must be attached in online visa application:
- Any one of the following documents;
- Marriage certificate and Pak ID card of husband or wife OR
- Pak Birth Certificate OR
- POC/CNIC/NICOP OR
- Norwegian Birth Certificate with parents names and Pak ID card of any one of the parents OR
- Renunciation/Nationality Cancellation Certificate OR
- Any other document which proves the applicant’s Pak origin/background
Fee for Norwegian Passport holders (Fee shall be paid online through Debit/Credit Card)
Single Entry upto 3 months : 35 USD
Multiple Entry upto One Year: 52.5 USD
Multiple Entry More than One Year : 70 USD
Processing Time: 7-10 working days from the date of complete submission of required documents.
A Tourist Visa allows the citizens of 190 countries to visit Pakistan for tourism purposes.
The documents required for Tourist visit visa are as under:
- Confirmed Hotel Booking details
- Sponsor/Invitation letter attested by Notary Public alongwith Pakistani ID Card or Passport copy of the person sponsoring.
- Letter from Tourist Operator recognized by Tourist Services Department of Pakistan
- Any other document required by Embassy of Pakistan.
- Applicants who possess passports of countries other than Norway and Iceland must produce proof of legal residence in Norway.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISA OF CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
In case of minors (under 12 years), birth certificate (fødselsattest) with both parents name alongwith passports of the both parents must be uploaded. After submitting visa application form, both parents must visit Embassy with origional passports to sign Parents consent form. If any of the parents is unable to come in person, an authority letter (fullmakt) attested by Notary Public must be attached, which is mandatory. In case the applicant is residing abroad or out of city then Parents consent form must be signed in front of Notary Public and nearest Pakistani Mission.
Note : Non resident nationals of other countries should obtain visa from their country of origin